Too faced sweet peach palette

The sweetest palette is back and with it are some brand new peachy products. When the sweet peach palette was first released it sold out so quickly I couldn't get my hands on it. This time I wasn't taking any chances. 

First of all we have to talk about that packaging! How cute, an ombré pink tin covered in sweet little peaches and a large one jut for good measure. The tin opens with a magnetic fasten and reveals a small mirror with a cute little peach at the bottom with the words sweet peach. 
The base of the tin holds 18 gorgeous peach scented shades, that's right peach scented! The shades start light with white, creams and pinks and get darker with browns, greens and purples. With such an eray of shades it is a perfect palette for experimenting and creating new looks. And that's exactly what I've been doing, I don't think I've used any other palette since purchasing this one! It has a mix of shimmers and mattes and the blend beautifully together. I know I'm going to love this palette even more when the spring months arrive as those pinks will look so pretty. The shades are really pigmented, the white is perfect for brightening the inner corner of the eyes. 

Along with the relaunch of the palette too faced have brought out a whole range of peachy products including, peach oil lip gloss, peach blush and sweet peach glow palette, there's plenty to hit that sweet spot. I'm dying to get my hands on the sweet peach glow palette.
.
Will you be getting in on any of the peachy goodness! 
Danielle x 

No comments